Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Early Years


When I made my post about riding for the Brand, I remembered some polaroid pictures that I had of the early day cowgirls. This will take you back to yesterday. I should have copied each picture individually but alas, these old pictures were stuck to the book and there are pictures on the other side so cutting them up was not an option. I shall come up with a solution.
Isn't hindsight wonderful. Now all of my pictures are in a chest. I have told my kids this is to preserve them better. I am NOT lazy. I just have a fun picture chest, box and drawers to go through. Someday my children can have the pleasure of separating them and see who gets what. In the meantime I shall continue to take them with my digital camera and never have them developed, just upload them on my computer and hope it doesn't crash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh I love these photos.
Love ya
P