Friday, January 16, 2009

What would a Mother do.........

What would I do without my daughters and cell phones. I was almost discouraged to the point of not even doing this when my daughter came to my rescue on the cell phone. You see, here in the isolated area that I live, I still have dial up and when the computer is on, then I have no phone. I was having a pity party over the trouble that I was having when the Librarian came to my rescue. She sensed that I was in dispair and solved that problem for me. I will see what comes up tomorrow. I hope that they don't give up on me. Isn't it funny how the roll has reversed. I will try not to forget, I will do it over and over until I can remember I will......... I KNOW THAT I CAN DO THIS. JUST BE PATIENT PLEASE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perserver, I say! Perservere! You can do it!