Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Morning God

Good Morning God, I just want to thank you for this beautiful morning. I love sitting on my front porch and taking in the wonders of your creation on this Spring day. The Rancher left early to get parts for the swather so my morning is not so rushed as I am preparing to meet with my Bible Study group. Thank you so much for this time.

As I sit here I can see the robins, Scissor Tails, the orioles, and the flycatchers flitting about gathering breakfast for their young. I see the baby finches in their nests on the carport and mamma is busy flying in and out. It is an endless job feeding them but I think they will soon be gone as they are fully feathered. I really didn't want them to nest above my car, but thank you for giving them that spot. I just moved the car and have enjoyed watching them. I can hear the pheasants out in the field across the road. God, you just made so many beautiful birds, how did you think of all of those colors?

The sunrise was beautiful this morning. There is a gentle wind blowing. I know that it will be gusting before the day is over, but we need that for the wheat to ripen. It will be harvest time before long. Thank you for the beautiful fields. After the dry winter, we were skeptical about having wheat, but you provided the moisture at just the right time. We are no longer wheat harvesters, but put the forage up for hay for our many cattle to have in the winter months. Thank you for your provision.

Most of all I thank you again for the Son you sent so that I maight have Salvation. We take so much for granted but everything we have and do comes from you. Thank you for porviding all of this and thank you for allowing us to being a part of it. I just praise you in the name of Jesus. Amen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks for putting us right there on your porch with you!